Move to JSWeb
Why Migrate your ZEN CART to JSWEB's Hosting?
There are a number of hosting providers which seem to offer cheap hosting solutions but you'll quickly learn that you get what you pay for! At a time when you need Zen Cart support will they be there for you? This is what makes us different...
- We're a Zen Cart Compatible Host provider
- Our team are all specialise in Zen Cart to support your needs
- We own our own VM services within a state of the art Cloud environment
- Providing Performance, Reliability and Care to our clients is key to us!
So if you're looking for a reliable home for your Zen Cart store then you've come the right place. We are sure you won't be disappointed with our range of plans and level of support to help you get the most from your Zen Cart store.
Common Questions, Answered
How will my site be migrated?
If you sign up for a JSWeb hosting plan and provide us with your existing hosters details (FTP or Control Panel) we will migrate your website files and database for you. This places a COPY of your site on our servers and you will be given a temporary URL so you can view and check the site on your new JSWeb hosting plan. When you are satisfied that all is working as it should, you simply need to point your domain name to our servers to complete the move. We will of course help you along the way.
How long does it take?
A typical migration of your website from your old hoster to your new JSWeb account is usually completed within 24hrs; we can usually commence the work as soon as you create your account with us or at a time that is most suitable for you.
Can I do this myself?
Yes, no problem at all. If you prefer to perform the migration yourself then by all means do that. We're here if you need us.
What does shared mean and which should I choose?
- Shared hosting is rather like living in a block of flats - everyone has their own space (some more than others - the rent reflects this) in which they can generally do what they want, but the more people there are occupying the property, the greater the risk that someone could do something which affects other tenants - e.g. leaving the taps running, causing a flood and shorting out the electricity.
- We have naturally taken steps to reduce the chances of this happening to a minimum, but no host on earth could honestly guarantee that it would NEVER occur. Of the options offered below, 1st-4th Gear (the majority of our clients) share one "large block of flats", 5th Gear and above (a much smaller number) share "a large house divided into flats"
- Of course you may be an established business and be wondering if it is worth paying the extra money for a managed dedicated hosting solution? The good news is we offer them too which IS completely free of any risk of being affected by another client's actions - a "detached house" of your own... Dedicated VM Hosting (click for details).